Friday, July 16, 2010

15 July

Cem-Eva-Errol-Koray visited Aysu in the hospital in the morning after which Cem and Eva flew to Ankara.

Koray and Aysu spent more time at the hospital, the rest of the family went for a looong walk at the Gorge.

After this walk, Sedef-Kerem-Kaan visited Aysu at the hospital and flew back to London.

2 comments:

  1. I though Aysu looked remarkably good for having just underwent a major orthopedic surgery.

    Then two enemies of ability and one Eva got in the car and drove to the airport. I kissed them and said good bye, drove off. One minute later i look down and on the seat see a Nokia phone. Hmmm... Turn around back to airport, then Cem calls. I need you. I find him - ah your phone. No, also what - you left a bag in the car? Back to the car for the small bag that snaps around your waste and looks very important - maybe has passports and that sort of thing? Mucuk Mucuk. Iyi yolculuklar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys, for being with me in the hospital all time. Although some need to adjust their plans a bit, I am glad that no big changes are needed.

    Special thanks to Errollar, Yaseminler and Abimler - for staying a bit more in slovenia!!

    ReplyDelete